A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Lamperti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katharine Lamperti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamperti graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lamperti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine G Lamperti MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Katharine G. Lamperti practice?
- Dr. Katharine Lamperti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katharine Lamperti practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Mercer Island, WA.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.