A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katharine Petersen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Petersen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Jo Petersen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katharine J. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Katharine Petersen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katharine Petersen practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.