Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katharine Pickett
Dr. Katharine Pickett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Care, Legal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Pickett is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown and Southwest Medical Associates. Dr. Pickett has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katharine Pickett has the following 3 specialties
- Adult Care
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Katharine Pickett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Diane Combs
Legal Medicine, Family Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi37
Dr. Janice Kando
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi31
Dr. Martha Kent
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi38