A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Te:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katharine Te is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katharine Te, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Te graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Te has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Cua Te MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katharine C. Te practice?
- Dr. Katharine Te has 1 office location.
Dr. Katharine Te practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.