Dr. Katharine Te MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 3rd, 2016
I received great "personalized" service and care. Dr. Te is the best care provider I know!

September 30th, 2016
Very approachable and highly responsive Dr - Highly recommend her
It is very difficult to describe my experience Dr.Te in few sentences but I'll try. To begin with I find Dr.Te an extremely down to earth person for the thorough experience and detailed knowledge she has. Her flawless diagnoses amazed me throughout my entire(second) pregnancy. She was extremely compassionate with me during my difficult phase of miscarriage. I was loosing weight due to severe nausea and Dr.Te immediately addressed my issue on a very short notice. Besides, I developed an unforeseen complication to which she treated me with utmost care by directing me to the right references. With her guidance,my husband and I made some informed decisions and the results were nothing but 'just awesome'. Everything was just so good under her care. Who says there is nothing like 'ideal' or 'perfect' - it exists with Dr.Te's care.

September 18th, 2016
I am SO fortunate to have Dr.Te as my OB-Gyn. She came highly recommended by my friends who work at Microsoft and another co-worker who says Dr.Te pretty much walks on water. She is the ultimate professional and she can be trusted to be honest with you. A kind and compassionate doc is hard to come by nowadays but Dr.Te is all that and more. She is very knowledgeable and efficient, and you can totally trust her to do what's best for you. Her diagnoses are always spot on! Despite her busy and tight schedule, she never fails to listen closely to my concerns and is always thoughtful in her responses. At each visit, her clinic runs very efficiently and smoothly, and all calls are returned on the same business day. Her charges are always all appropriate and standard. Dr. Te is a strongly ethical and compassionate doctor and I am truly thankful for her. I know I'm in great hands each time I see her.

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Te is a great OB!
Dr. Te assisted me during my entire pregnancy and helped me with the labor and delivery of my son in Jan. Dr. Te is a great OB! She is very knowledgeable, professional, and responsible! She is also very careful, calm and patient. It was very lucky that I had her as my OB. I appreciate her warm care and support and I would strongly recommend her to my friends or anyone who is looking for an OB.

November 22nd, 2014
amazing doctor
Dr Te has been very support throughout my pregnancy . She was amazing when it came to vaginal drlivery . Has been an anazing doctor.

April 10th, 2014
Very Experienced Doctor
I'm a 36yrs mother of 2 girls (age 5yrs and 3months old). Being over 30yrs old and having hyperthyroidism, both of my pregnancies were high risk. In fact, I had gestational diabetes and high blood pressure both times. Dr. Te's experience with high risk pregnancies helped me through both times. I was hospitalized during my first pregnancy for a week due to low amniotic fluid. Doctors attending me there were sure that they would have to do a c-section soon and i was only 36 weeks. They prepared me for everything but towards the end of the week i was there, when Dr. Te did ultra sound to check the fluid level, it was just above the required level. So she suggested to wait and sent me home with lots of bed rest. Everything was fine after that and I delivered a very healthy baby normally in my 39th week. Second time again, she was very helpful and I delivered healthy daughter normally too. Aside from pregnancy, Dr. Te is a great gynecologist and help me through other issues too. So I always recommend her to anyone who asks me to refer them a OBY/GYN.

February 22nd, 2014
Dr. Te took care of me when I had bleeding issues. She listened carefully to all of my concerns and asked me all the right questions. She accurately diagnosed my condition and was compassionate throughout my entire treatment. I'm grateful for her being there for me and for taking such great care of me. I will certainly go back to her for my OBGYN care.

January 23rd, 2014
Great Doctor, good staff and system
Our overall experiece with Dr Te and the staff was excellent. Dr Te understands her patients quite well. She is a great listener and was crisp and clean in her communication. The staff is very friendly and they have a pretty well defined system and package. Dr Te delivers in Overlake, Bellevue; which again is a gr8 place. And the best part is that Dr te delivers herself for most patients (v were the lucky one). During our delivery, she visited multiple times even on a weekday, was present during the delivery, and kept calling the nurse for updates even after midnight...

April 9th, 2013
Wonderful, caring doctor
Dr. Te is very careful and caring. She spends the appropriate time at each visit and is readily available for consult. She made numerous follow calls to make sure I was ok.

March 4th, 2013
Ms.
Dr. Te is great, she is really nice, knows a lot, and listens to everything I say. I was very satisfied with her, and would recommend her without hestitation to friends and relatives.

February 6th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr Te is an amazing person. She is very patient, extremely knowledgable. She sits with the patient and listens to all their concerns and gives the recommendation that would work perfect for the patient. She delivered my daughter. Being a first time mom I always had ton of questions, she always listened to me and answered to all my repetitive silly questions as well with a smile :). My baby was breech and I ended up with a c-section. I was so amazed the way she handled the delivery. I didn't have any discharge after the delivery to my surprise and I came to know she cleaned up everything during the surgery that postpartum was so easy. The incision also healed in a week. I went for my 6 week checkup and everything was perfect. My whole experience with her was wonderful and I would definitely recommend her to others. Thank you Katherine Te for making my moments so memorable and painless with your help.

June 5th, 2012
Dr. Te just wants to make her money....
Dr. Te doesnt care about you - she cares about the money she makes off of you. If you go in for your yearly and have a conversation with her about your female parts - BEWARE - even though you think its okay to talk about those things because its your yearly/preventative exam, she will bill you for that conversation as a separate office visit instead of just billing for a yearly/preventative exam. Needless to say I started going to Dr. Te after my wonderful doctor retired at the end of last year - I have never had a billing error with that office and now she steps in and I'm being billed for a conversation she started by asking me a question about my period? -- Its just not right and I wont be going back.