A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katheleen Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Andrews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katheleen Zanerra Bedford Andrews MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katheleen Z. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Katheleen Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Katheleen Andrews practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.