Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katheleen Andrews
Dr. Katheleen Andrews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laurel, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Katheleen Andrews has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Katheleen Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurel, MD.
Dr. Nana Amoah
Laurel, MD 0.29 mi17
Dr. Michael Franchetti
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Laurel, MD 0.51 mi35
Dr. Stephany Mcgann
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Laurel, MD 0.59 mi9