A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Connell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Connell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Connell practice?
Dr. Kathleen Connell practices Family Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Family Physicians.