A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connell
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Connell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Connell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Connell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Connell MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Connell practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Connell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Connell practices Family Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Family Physicians.