inactive

Katherina Z Calvillo Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 5th, 2015
Best!
I worked in a health care field for quite a long time and Dr Calvillo is one of the best and most caring doctors I've ever met. She spends time explaining my diagnosis, treatment and prognosis and she's very reassuring. Truly amazing.

May 31st, 2011
mastectomy patient
Kathy is the best breast surgeon in the Boston area.I had 5 lumpectomies before having to have a mastectomy. My breasts are amazing now thanks to her and Dr, Guo.

April 11th, 2011
The best breast oncology surgeon!
Without question, Dr. Calvillo was the best thing that could have happened to me after learning I had breast cancer in 2009. Her surgical skills are fantastic - she was able to remove the cancerous lump and the sentinal lymph node with only one incision. Two years later the scar is barely noticeable. She was very patient and caring in explaining my options to me at the initial consultation and took great care in delivering the good news post-op that the cancer had not gone into the lymph nodes. She is absolutely the best!