Dr. Katherine Williams MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015
I'm looking for a new doctor.
I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for several months now. Finding a doctor that is taking new patients isn't easy here so I've been trying to give her the benefit of the doubt since the very first appointment, but honestly I just can't do it anymore. She's awful. I find her to have no bedside manner, she absolutely does not listen and has made up her mind that no matter what my complaint, it is due to stress then tries to get me to take Xanax 3 times a day, even though I've told her I have normal stress and if I took that much Xanax I'd be a zombie! Dr. Williams will also suggest something, but offer no real direction, then after I do the research and try it - she contradicts herself at the very next appointment. I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall every time I try to speak to her. She will ask at the end of every appointment (while honest-to-God SIGHING) if I have any questions. The few times I've actually tried to ask questions she has literally rolled her eyes at me and acted as if I'm being a nuisance. I'm just done.

January 26th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for about 8 years. I have found her office very easy to deal with, usually get me in same day if needed or very soon.I strongly disagree with other reviewer - Dr. Williams always spends a lot of time with me, asking me many questions - also about how my life is going if that has an effect on my health etc...Her bedside manner shows genuine concern and is VERY professional - befitting an experienced doctor. She is kind yet serious.I have been very happy with Dr. Williams - I had the same Dr. since I was a child so was hard for me to switch to someone new...I feel very comfortable with Dr. W and that I'm in good hands...

June 18th, 2017