Dr. Katherine Abbott MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2014
Dr. Abbott came and saw us every day at Fair Oaks Hospital after our baby was born.This was my first baby and I had so many questions. She really took time with me. After we went home we still had questions. The triage line was great. I recommend her highly. She is great and so is the rest of the staff at Creatwood Pediatrics.

December 8th, 2013
Great pediatrician
I love this doctor! She listens to what I have to say. She addresses all my concerns. She connects well with my children. I can go there in the evening or Saturday . The whole office really cares.

March 13th, 2013
Not friendly not thorough not compassionate not not not...... Really would be a better lawyer not a Dr.

November 11th, 2011
Beware...terrible bedside manner
Lacks bedside manner (rude), lack of care, and disregards her patiences needs. Started with her not showing up at the hospital or sending another doctor for our sons first examine as a newborn. It went on from there to be a series of misguided & under informed appts. Our biggest challenge with her was we had questions. When we posed a question to her to better understand our son's care, it was as if we were questioning her abilities and she would hand us a pamphlet or some website. She spoke in a very condescending tone. We had questions regarding immunizations due to an allergy concern. She begrudgingly allowed me to ask questions and then told us he had to receive all shots in 1 day. Out of concern we asked to space out the shots over a couple days/weeks and were told to find a new Dr. BEST appointment ever with her ever. That day we found a GREAT doctor who cares for our son more effectively and with kid gloves. You should read other ratings pages..most of her ex-patients also comment on her lack of caring or conern for her patients. She is very clinical.

May 12th, 2016