A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Andersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Andersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Andersen MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Katherine Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Andersen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists, Rockford Critical Care Practitioners, and Rockford Pulmonologists.