A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Ayers is Excellent. Dr. Ayers has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Ayers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine J. Ayers practice?
Dr. Katherine Ayers practices Dermatology near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cohasset, MA and Iowa City, IA.
See Plymouth Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Ayers, Dr. Caitlyn Ayers, Dr. Caren Ayers, Dr. Carin Ayers, Dr. Caryn Ayers, Dr. Catalina Ayers, Dr. Catharine Ayers, Dr. Catherine Ayers