Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Lee
Dr. Katherine Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Springfield, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Lovelace Women's Hospital, CCHS Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland Clinic. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Katherine Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Elizabeth Palmer
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi30
Dr. Stefanie Colavito
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi17
Dr. Gregory Franklin
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi9