A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Banker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Banker graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Banker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Banker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Banker practice?
Dr. Katherine Banker practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Banker, Dr. Caitlyn Banker, Dr. Caren Banker, Dr. Carin Banker, Dr. Caryn Banker, Dr. Catalina Banker, Dr. Catharine Banker, Dr. Catherine Banker