A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Beckstrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Beckstrand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckstrand
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Beckstrand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckstrand graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Beckstrand has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine L Beckstrand MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Beckstrand practice?
- Dr. Katherine Beckstrand has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Beckstrand practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians.