A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Behan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Behan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Behan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine A Behan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Behan practice?
- Dr. Katherine Behan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Behan practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.