Dr. Katherine Bell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Bell?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Bell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016

Outstanding doctor and experience. Dr Bell is great - smart, professional, friendly. She explains everything clearly and thoroughly.

September 23rd, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable dermatologist

I have been a patient of Dr. Bell for several years and learn something new about skin every visit. She genuinely listens to my concerns and suggests options for treatment. The wait is less than 15 minutes which unusual for many doctors' offices. Doctor/ Staff was very kind when I had several questions about sunscreens. I'm lucky to find her on my insurance plan :)

March 16th, 2015

Caring-not chatty. More thorough than previous dermatologists. Valued my time and cared about my budget.

April 23rd, 2014

I never had skin problems until my hormones started making my skin change at 43-yrs old. I was devastated and did not know what to do so I made an appointment here, and she looked at the face (which by the way I look like a spotted Dalmatian). She listen to me and looked at my face and injected cortisone into one nodule bump. This was a $265.00 visit plus my insurance. They said I could get facials at $375.00 today as well. I left out of that money pit still looking like a spotted Dalmatian. They can fix any skin problem you have, but be ready to use your rent/mortgage money to do it.

August 1st, 2013

awful

The receptionist is arrogant and extremely unprofessional! It would be so easy to replace her, I am so confused as to why she is still there. I will not be coming back here in the future. My mother went in for a procedure over a month ago and had her stitches removed about a month ago. She is still in a lot of pain, so we both called to try to get her an appointment so we can make sure there is no infection. The receptionist would not put her in the schedule for over a week! By then , if it is an infection, it could be too severe! We are debating whether we need to take her to the ER now...

April 12th, 2010

Excellent dermatologist!

The overall experience was great! The staff was courteous. Dr. Bell has a great bedside manner and is extremely knowledgable. She worked magic with Botox and recommended laser, which has made me look much younger. Thank you Dr. Bell!!!

March 15th, 2009

Right on targert with diagnosis, careful & caring.

July 13th, 2017