A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Bensching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Bensching is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Bensching, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensching graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bensching has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bensching accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Bensching practice?
Dr. Katherine Bensching practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.