A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Beresford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Beresford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beresford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Beresford, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beresford graduated from University Of Minnesota Medical School - Twin Citi.
Dr. Beresford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Beresford MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Beresford practice?
- Dr. Katherine Beresford has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Beresford practices Psychiatry and Pulmonary Disease near Superior, WI.
See Superior Psychiatrists and Superior Pulmonologists.