A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Beresford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Beresford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beresford
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beresford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Beresford, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beresford graduated from University Of Minnesota Medical School - Twin Citi.
Dr. Beresford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Beresford MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Beresford practice?
- Dr. Katherine Beresford has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Beresford practices Psychiatry and Pulmonary Disease near Superior, WI.
See Superior Psychiatrists and Superior Pulmonologists.