Dr. Katherine Billingsley MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Jacksonville, FL

• Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2015
saw her for years as primary md. when she sold out to HCA/ R quality of care went way down- doesnt take criticism well Too many patients for quality time

November 18th, 2014
NP's are better
I only saw Billingsley once, I have seen Lisa the NP and the prior NP and they were both GREAT. Dr. Billingsley on the other hand was incredibly rude and short with me. I am Diabetic and because I had not had my 3 month blood work done she basically yelled at me like a child and said I was being "Non Compliant". Uh, she had even ordered the blood work, I was seeing her as a new patient. As others have said her bedside manner is horrific but again I like the others in her office.

September 11th, 2011
Dr.Billingsley knowledge far exceeds what you expect of a Family Doctor. I had dealings with two Internists during the last three weeks. Dr. Billingsley's knowledge exceeded both doctors. She shows an interest in you and really cares for her clients.

September 9th, 2011
A+ Practice
I have been seeing Dr. Billingsley and her staff for more than 16 years. I would not consider treating with any other practice. She is the most caring and compassionate doctor and so is all her staff. I can always rely on getting an appointment quickly, usually the same day that I call in with a problem. Her diagnosis and treatment are so accurate- she can almost just look at you and know your problem! I hope she stays in practice forever!!!

June 17th, 2011
The last straw
When I started going to this practice, I saw Dr. Billingsley, but was never thrilled with her bedside manner. She comes across not friendly most of the time and very smug. I then started seeing her ARNP Cosette Bell who I just loved, but she left not too long after she started working there. Then they hired Diana Openbrier who I just cannot stand. She is has been down right rude to me on several occasions. I have been having a chronic pain for the last 3 years and cannot get anyone to address it properly. She finally sent me to have ultrasounds. The following day I got a voicemail from her saying everything was fine. She never called me again to follow up or to schedule more tests. I've been suffering for months now afraid to go see her again because of how she treats me. She will not even give me pain meds. I believe they are both anti-narcotic pain med healthcare providers. I always feel like she does not listen to what I'm telling her and I have to walk on egg shells when talking to her about my health issues - because I have a lot. That's not my fault and I need a provider to help me manage them. Isn't that why we seek their assistance? Instead she makes me feel like I am a problem patient. I naturally ask a lot of questions, and she flat out told me to "stop with the 20 questions" yesterday. That was the final straw. The office staff is very nice and always accommodating, but it's not worth me having anxiety every time I go in there and have to deal with Diana. I will be looking for a new primary care physician now because of those two.
Doctor's Response

Diana Openbrier, ARNP has since retired.

January 19th, 2011
I'm glad I found her
Dr. Billingsley and staff are great! She takes her time with me, listens to me and works with me to address all my health concerns. I have absolutely no patience for over booking, having to wait long amounts of time, rude office staff or arrogant, dismissive doctors. I have been through many doctors who are nothing more than jerks. I am so glad I have found Dr. Billingsley. I have been going to her for over 8 years.

November 3rd, 2009
Dr. Billingsley is informative, pro-active, caring and compassionate. She is always willing to help and spends as much time as I have needed during my appointments.

February 25th, 2016