A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Blakeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Blakeley, Anesthesiologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blakeley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Blakeley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakeley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Blakeley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Hca Medical City Dallas
- Ambulatory Surgery Center At Medical Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ryan Blakeley MD and PA is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine R. Blakeley practice?
- Dr. Katherine Blakeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Blakeley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.