A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Blakeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Blakeley, Anesthesiologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakeley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Blakeley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Hca Medical City Dallas
- Ambulatory Surgery Center At Medical Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ryan Blakeley MD and PA is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine R. Blakeley practice?
- Dr. Katherine Blakeley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Blakeley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.