Dr. Katherine Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Brooks?

May 1st, 2010

Exceptional physician, we need more like her!!!

I saw Dr. Brooks and found her to be very personable and carrying. She was able to diagnose my problem in 10 minutes. She is very refreshing and I wish there were more physicians like her. I love her and I'm glad that she was able to help me.

February 19th, 2009

My experiences have been great

I have seen Dr. Brooks several times for myself, along with my husband and my children and each time I have found her to be a very conscientous practitioner. She took time to listen and was very professional. My children really liked her approach. I found her to be very knowledgeable.

Asthma