A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Buchowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Buchowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchowski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Buchowski, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchowski graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Buchowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- CenterPointe Hospital
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine P Buchowski MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine P. Buchowski practice?
- Dr. Katherine Buchowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Buchowski practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.