A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Kabaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Kabaker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabaker graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kabaker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine B Kabaker MD is a female Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine B. Kabaker practice?
- Dr. Katherine Kabaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Kabaker practices Medical Oncology near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lisle, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Oncologists.