A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Buki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Buki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Buki, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buki graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Buki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Buki MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Buki practice?
- Dr. Katherine Buki has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Buki practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Internists, Frederick Sleep Medicine Doctors, Frederick Pulmonologists, and Frederick Critical Care Practitioners.