Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Burns
Dr. Katherine Burns, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Des Moines, IA and West Des Moines, IA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burns is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Olympia Med Ctr and San Gabriel Valley Med Ctr. Dr. Burns has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Burns has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Katherine Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Ailey Brehmer
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi7
Dr. Daniel Allen
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi30
Dr. Saima Zafar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi25