A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Carias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Carias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carias
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Carias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Carias, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carias graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine D Carias FAAAAI and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine D. Carias practice?
- Dr. Katherine Carias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Carias practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Ironton, OH.
See Ashland Allergists and Ashland Internists.