Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Carias
Dr. Katherine Carias, MD, FAAAAI is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, KY, with another office in Ironton, OH. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carias is affiliated with Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, King's Daughters Medical Center and Southern Ohio Medical Center. Dr. Carias has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Carias has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Katherine Carias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, KY.
Dr. Cecilia Gaynor
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Ashland, KY 0.12 mi27
Dr. Jamal Merhy
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Ashland, KY 0.12 mi21
Dr. Vinay Vermani
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Ashland, KY 0.12 mi35