A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Carias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Carias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Carias, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carias graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine D Carias FAAAAI and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine D. Carias practice?
- Dr. Katherine Carias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Carias practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Ironton, OH.
See Ashland Allergists and Ashland Internists.