A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Carias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Carias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Carias, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carias graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Carias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans