Dr. Katherine Carroll MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2015
Awesome doctor
I have seen Dr. Carroll for my chronic migraines for a year or so. I've had a few neurologists treat me before who were all older men who were not proactive enough for me. I was having migraines every week that would last days at a time and no medications were working. Dr. Carroll is very personable and kind and listened to my concerns. She put me on better medications and wrote me a script for physical therapy for the constant pain in my neck. When we decided to try botox treatments, she was gentle and efficient. She's one of the best doctors I have ever come across.

April 24th, 2015
High value visits with Dr. Carroll

November 21st, 2013
Excellent, caring neurologist
Dr. Carroll is by far one of the best neurologist that I have seen in Chicago. As a migraine/chronic headache patient, I know that I am not the favorite of any physician, but Dr. Carroll truly takes an interest in my treatment. She has been proactive in recommending new treatments, both prescription and behavioral. Dr. Carroll is extremely well read and practiced in the newest therapeutic treatments and understands when they may be effective for your symptoms. Her beside manner is excellent; it is easy to discuss symptoms, concerns, or any questions that you have without feeling rushed. My calls are always returned in a timely fashion by the doctor (but yes you do have to leave messages on voicemail some of the time).

November 21st, 2013
Highly Recommend Dr. Carroll!
Dr. Carroll has a pleasant bedside manner which makes her easy to talk to about symptoms, etc. Being a migraine sufferer, Dr. Carroll recommended lifestyle modifications, therapeutic options, as well as tweaked my medications. I have never done better and I owe it to her. I found her office staff to be very helpful in getting through prior authorizations and calling me with updates; always friendly in my experience.

October 8th, 2013
Dr. Carroll is WONDERFUL - her staff, however, is hurting her practice. I have phoned 11 times in the past 3 days and have had 1 call answered live. Unfortunately, it was by a male staff member who seemed utterly confused by how to take a message. Needless to say, I've yet to receive a return call and can't get past the ever constant voicemail system.

February 8th, 2013
Perfect Male Staff
Dr Carroll was very helpful in treating migraines and prompt with appointment. What I loved the most was her male staff who treated me with the most kindness and professionalism.

February 12th, 2011
Very good for chronic migraines. Staff was rude though. She was good at spending time with me and showing that she cared. Always called back when need be.

January 19th, 2011
I have been to four different doctors for chronic migranes. She was the best. Really helpful and always caring.

February 27th, 2017