A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Castree, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Castree graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Castree has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castree accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Castree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine J. Castree practice?
Dr. Katherine Castree practices Pediatrics near Warwick, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Warwick Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Castree, Dr. Caitlyn Castree, Dr. Caren Castree, Dr. Carin Castree, Dr. Caryn Castree, Dr. Catalina Castree, Dr. Catharine Castree, Dr. Catherine Castree