A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilla Chance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilla Chance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilla Chance, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chance graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Chance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilla Katherine Chance MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Camilla K. Chance practice?
- Dr. Camilla Chance has 1 office location.
Dr. Camilla Chance practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.