A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Chin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
- Kaiser Fnd Hospital - Baldwin Park
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Chin practice?
Dr. Katherine Chin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Chin, Dr. Caitlyn Chin, Dr. Caren Chin, Dr. Carin Chin, Dr. Caryn Chin, Dr. Catalina Chin, Dr. Catharine Chin, Dr. Catherine Chin