A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Chin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Chin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Chin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Chin practice?
- Dr. Katherine Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Chin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Physiatrists.