A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Deans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Deans, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Deans graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Deans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine J Deans MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Katherine J. Deans practice?
- Dr. Katherine Deans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Deans practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons and King Of Prussia Pediatric Surgeons.