A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Diase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Diase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Diase, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diase graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Diase has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Diase MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Diase practice?
- Dr. Katherine Diase has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Diase practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.