A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Duvall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Duvall, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duvall graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Duvall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Lee Duvall MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Duvall practice?
- Dr. Katherine Duvall has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Duvall practices Occupational Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Preventive Medicine Specialists.