A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Johnson, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Elizabeth Johnson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Katherine Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Ophthalmologists.