Overall Review

February 20th, 2016
She's amazing nothing more to say. Sass and class

November 11th, 2015
Wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Economos immediately puts you at ease. She is professional and thorough- and not an alarmist. The staff is courteous and friendly.

June 2nd, 2015
she saved my life

February 23rd, 2015
best doctor
she is the best

April 22nd, 2014
Very Caring Physician
Dr. Economos is by far one of the most caring physicians I have ever encountered. Although she is a busy doctor, as most are, she takes her time with each patient and doesn't rush through an exam. She explains your diagnosis Thoroughly so that you have a clear understanding of what you're dealing with and what to expect. She answers whatever questions or concerns you have. She's not one of those doctors who think that they are better than you just because they have a M.D. title after their name. She's a very humble person and I wish more physician can be like her.

October 30th, 2013
Suffered the Ultimate Loss
What's most memorable is that my mother died from infection after Dr. Economos performed a routine hysterectomy on her. Also, her death could've been prevented, if the good doctor had paid attention to the fact that my sister and I kept asking why my mother seemed so weak and was not getting better; but all we got was the run around from everyone. It wasn't until one of the attendants told us (risking her job) that my mother's incision was leaking fluid, that we found out about it because the good doctor had her tucked away under the covers, hiding the bandages and never called us to tell us anything about it, although we were asking what was going on everyday. There is so much more to this story, but that's all I want to say about it here. No one is perfect and a doctor certainly is not God, but Dr. Economos will not get 4 stars or even close to it from me.

November 19th, 2012
Dr. E is an outstanding physician- highly knowledgable and skilled, thorough, honest, caring, compassionate...everything that one could want in a doctor.

November 6th, 2012
Excellent Doctor Who Cares About her Patients
I cannot say enough she is excellent at what she does. I had uterine Cancer and was the only doctor who took the time to explain everything to me herself and answer any questions. I had an emergency situation and her response time was under 15 minutes. I recommend her without reservation!

June 20th, 2011
My experience with my doctor was excellenet. She made me feel comfortable She was my second opion doctor but I felt so comfortable with her and her explanation of my condition that I felt no fear. She was professional,explained all details of wha had to be done. she contacted my daughter after my surgery to let her know that every thing was alright. This was a plus since we all so nervous.I give her an E for excellent in her dealing aith me as a patient

November 5th, 2010
excellent doctor
You can not find a better physician

March 2nd, 2009
She is friendly, straightforward. Doesn't talk down to patients. Very consciencious - examination seems very thorough.

April 29th, 2008
great doctor
she is the best doctor for women with cancer