A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Emershad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emershad
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Emershad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emershad graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Emershad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Droste Emershad MD is a female Bariatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine D. Emershad practice?
- Dr. Katherine Emershad has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Emershad practices Bariatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Bariatric Specialists.