A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Emershad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emershad graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Emershad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Droste Emershad MD is a female Bariatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine D. Emershad practice?
- Dr. Katherine Emershad has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Emershad practices Bariatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.