Dr. Katherine English Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine English?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017

Great Doctor!

We have been taking our 5 year old son to her since he was 6 months old. She has been wonderful! She helped us with his very bad eczema when he was a infant. He had a rash on his mouth when he was a toddler for 6 months that his regular doctor could not figure out. It took her all of 15 seconds of looking at it to know what it was (it was not something that is often heard of!). She is incredibly pleasant and we have had nothing but great experiences with her over 4.5 years. It is hard to find a doctor with such a great demeanor!

December 15th, 2016

Long wait

I had a noon appointment. At 12:30 PM I was still in the waiting room so I asked the receptionist how long it would be, she said Dr. English was running behind and there were two people in waiting rooms for her to see even before I would get back there. She couldn't give me a time because it depended on what Dr. English was doing with each patient.Needless to say I left. I would have been a new patient but from what experienced and from what I'm reading this is typical of the wait time at messenger dermatology and that's not acceptable for me. Doctors should be respectful of a patient's wait time just as they want us to be respectful and be to our appointment on time if not earlier! There was a lady that had been there before I was, she had already waited an hour and was still in the reception area. I won't be going back!

July 15th, 2015

Excellent Doctor; She is not really much of a conversationalist but she is a very nice person and I have a lot of confidence in her. Highly recommend Dr. English.

February 4th, 2015

Absolutely wonderful!

Dr. English is so helpful. She will actually listen to your ideas about treatment which is very hard to find in health care providers. She's easy to contact and very kind during appointments. Best dermatologist ever!

March 19th, 2012

Terrific!

Dr. English is fantastic! The office can have long wait times, but she takes the time to talk to you and does a great job

April 22nd, 2011

excellent Dr. she cleared psoriasis on my scalp within a few visits, very sweet personality.

October 15th, 2009

No insurance, good care great price

I tried Dr English after the qouted estimate for my visit was just a few dollars more than visiting the doctor at the local Urgent care facilities. She was kind, concise and when I went to pay my bill it was quite a bit less than the estimate I was given when making my appointment. Much less than the Urgent care clinic cost.

June 19th, 2017