A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Feingold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feingold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Feingold, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Linda Feingold MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Katherine Feingold has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Feingold practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.