A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine L Fisher DO is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Katherine Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Fisher practices Internal Medicine near Happy Valley, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Happy Valley Internists.