Overall Review

May 22nd, 2015
After my family member had been sexually assaulted, I begged for an anti anxiety for twelve days Ronnie, of the office staff mocked and harassed me over the phone for wanting her to refer to me as a doctor, because I am one. Dr. Flores was contacted at the Doctor's Academy and refused to return my call. That evening, she refused to return my call for hours. She admitted that she told her staff she would call me back when she felt like it. Later that evening, Dr. Padilla called me back, unaware that I had called several times over several days I asked for an apology from both providers. Nothing. These women should not be in training, teaching, or practicing positions. They are shameful.

July 17th, 2013
MEDICAL ASSISTANT
I have been a patient of Dr. Flores since 1983, she is one awsome Doctor. I have changed my insurance several times just to make sure that i and my family would be able to keep her as our doctor, she is pleasant, she listens and has always been very good regarding her diagnosis. I love the fact she spends time with you for your visits. All in all i couldnt ask for a better Doctor. As far as the front office that should not have any reflection on her, that would reflect the office manager, i feel the girls up front need to understand that every one there is replaceable. They have gotton too comfortable in there positions. But other than that Dr.Flores is a one of a kind :)

March 1st, 2012
I have gone to Dr. Flores for over 20 years. When I had surgery, she came to my home & has been known to call me at work to touch bases when she hadn't heard from me for a few months. I have complete confidence in her. She always takes time to talk to me about my health issues.

December 31st, 2010
She is the BEST Dr. our family has ever had! I highly recommend her!