inactive

Katherine S Foley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 29th, 2015
Beyond Grateful
She is a wonderful Doctor!!!She was concerned and cared.It was 13 years ago.II had moved from Arkansas. I was very scared my .Pregnancy. It was high risk with I V at home.I will never for get her.She Is Amazing!!!She saved my life!!

April 19th, 2015
Truly Caring and a miracle worker
Dr. Foley is my miracle doctor. She was the only reason why my 2 girls are here today. She is thorough and compassionate.

April 30th, 2010
Good hearted OB!!
-She is soft spoken and very kind,I hope she gets to delever me up to my due date.If I have more future kids,I would want to go back to her.-She pays attention to what you need and makes you at ease with her answers.-very direct and reliable.The staff are great just a few mishaps with information on when you get blood drawn and they forget to call..Other than that I have no complaints.I am very grateful I choose her as a my OB.