A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine French is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. French has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine French DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine French practice?
- Dr. Katherine French has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine French practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Primary Care Doctors.