A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine French is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. French has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. French accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine French practice?
Dr. Katherine French practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Family Physicians.