Dr. Katherine A S Galagan MD is female, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Galagan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Galagan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Galagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Galagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Galagan practice?
Dr. Katherine Galagan practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Galagan, Dr. Caitlyn Galagan, Dr. Caren Galagan, Dr. Carin Galagan, Dr. Caryn Galagan, Dr. Catalina Galagan, Dr. Catharine Galagan, Dr. Catherine Galagan