A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Gargiulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Gargiulo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargiulo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Gargiulo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Gargiulo practice?
Dr. Katherine Gargiulo practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, NJ.
See Chicago Pediatricians.