A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Gillogley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Gillogley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Gillogley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillogley graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gillogley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Mueller Gillogley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Gillogley practice?
- Dr. Katherine Gillogley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Gillogley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.