A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Godwin is Excellent. Dr. Godwin has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Godwin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Godwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Laureate Psychiatric Clinic & Hospital
- SFH Managed Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Godwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Godwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Godwin practice?
Dr. Katherine Godwin practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Godwin, Dr. Kathie Godwin, Dr. Katheryn Godwin, Dr. Katy Godwin, Dr. Karyn Godwin, Dr. Kara Godwin, Dr. Karin Godwin, Dr. Cathryn Godwin