Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

No Compassion Here show details No Compassion Here
by Disappointed New Patient on Apr 16th, 2016

After receiving my doctor notes for insurance purposes and reading them was very upset and disappointed in how Dr. Gold twisted or misrecorded information I gave her. Example: Says I was worried about heart problems due to tingling down my left arm when I stated I believed it was nerve related pain. Her notes tried to paint me in a hyper medical way because of my past depressive condition; which she never treated nor was it treated at U of M. Went in for Frozen Shoulder and she never ordered an X-Ray or MRI until I requested it. There was little patient compassion and I felt as if she was just pacify me. Hopefully my Frozen Shoulder will recover so I can look for a new doctor. Very disappointed as to how I was painted because I gave information and expected some in return.

great follow up show details great follow up
Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. gold saw me for a problem and continued to follow up with me until we got a diagnosis. she even called me at home in the evening to let me know when there was new information. Very thourough and responsible and talked to my other doctors so they all knew what was going on. Also a very good listener and supportive because I was very stressed out.