Dr. Katherine Gonzaga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Gonzaga?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Gonzaga?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 8th, 2011

Dr. Gonzaga saved my son's life

I lost my oldest son mysteriously and suddenly. I pulled medical records and researched thousands of rare diseases and showed up to the ER armed with medical records and Dr Gonzaga took the time to listen. She spent HOURS reviewing my theory and agreed to run some tests on my youngest son to ease my concerns. The tests showed that there was a primary immune deficiency in my surviving son and without immediate treatment we would have buried both of our sons. Dr Gonzaga saved our youngest son and solved the cause of our oldest's death. Words can't describe how thankful I am that she took the time to listen and run tests that nobody else would have done.