Dr. Katherine Granberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Granberry?

November 1st, 2013

Urgent Care

Hello! To answer the review of May 2011, Dr. Granberry is working at Ingalls Urgent Care in Flossmoor, Illinois. I recently seen in urgent care and she was the doctor working that evening. She is a very nice doctor with your concern at hand. I was recently looking for a new doctor, and immediately thought of her! Hope that helps!

March 25th, 2011

I met Dr. Granberry in the Urgent Care Center-Beverly. She's the only doctor there that diagnosed me correctly. She gave me the referrals that I needed to ease my pain. I've been trying to find her, to see if she works out of an office, because I would like for her to be my medical doctor.

August 20th, 2016